Are you ready to live a better, richer life?
Are you ready to create more balance, work smarter not harder, and make real and positive changes in your life?
Would you like to improve your personal and/or professional relationships?
Is it time to create plans and take action steps toward achieving your goals and ambitions?
Are you feeling unfulfilled in life and seeking more fun, happiness, and enjoyment but just need a little boost and guidance?
Are self-limiting beliefs and behaviors getting in your way of making progress?
Are you struggling to define your goals, stay on track, or come up with a plan on your own?
My life coaching process addresses your specific personal goals and the general environment and transitions in your personal life and relationships by examining what’s happening right now in your world, discovering what your obstacles or challenges might be, and choosing a course of action to restructure your life to the one you’ve dreamed of living.
Working together, I’ll help you dig deep to discover what’s really most important to you in your life. From there, I’ll help you to:
- Design a plan to achieve those things;
- Work with you to eliminate any obstacles or mental blocks standing in your way;
- Hold you accountable for your own desired progress; and
- Provide structure, encouragement and support along the way.
Depending upon where you are in life and what your goals may be, in life coaching I may assist you in:
- Identifying and achieving personal goals
- Navigating and developing strategies to deal with life’s transitions and challenges
- Career planning and development
- Dealing with a midlife crisis
- Making better life choices
- Improving confidence and self esteem
- Time management techniques
- Getting organized
- Setting goals and completing projects
- Determining and using your strengths to overcome personal challenges
- Managing stress and maintaining balance
- Personal growth
- Entrepreneurial and small business development
- Budgeting and finances
You are the expert in your own life; you know who you are and what is best for you. You know the answers to the challenges you may have in life, though at times those answers may not be so clear or obvious. Knowing the right questions to ask and having the appropriate tools and techniques will empower you to find the answers you seek within yourself. As your coach, I will help you get to where you want to be.
I invite you to contact me and see what professional coaching can do you for you.
- 22 Jul 2016How to Share Your Feelings, Fears and Insecurities
- 18 May 2016Top 3 Habits You Can Change Now to Reduce Stress at Work
- 01 Oct 2015Overcoming the Fear of Being Alone
- 10 May 2015Top Tips for Networking Success
- 20 Apr 20157 Tips for Improving Your Communication Skills