Professional coaching will help you identify and achieve your greater goals and live a better life… are you ready?
Perhaps you just got that promotion to management you’ve wanted for years, and now you’re apprehensive about what lies ahead.
Maybe you’ve read books about great leaders and wonder what you can do to transform your team into one that is efficient, effective, and thrilled to be working with you!
Do you wish you could be more influential across your organization but don’t know where to start?
In your heart of hearts, do you know you’re lacking some key leadership skills necessary to propel you to the next level?
You know you have untapped potential, but just need the support and guidance to unleash it.
Working with an experienced coach in a supportive, trusted partnership will help you reach your personal and professional potential. We will focus on your current challenges and future possibilities rather than mistakes of the past using thought-provoking, proven methods. We will work together in an effort to increase your self-awareness, identify your greatest strengths and also your biggest areas for improvement–those areas that could potentially get in the way of achieving your goals and dreams.
Depending upon where you are in your career, together in executive/leadership coaching, I may assist you in:
- Defining your vision, prioritizing your goals, and finding solutions to your obstacles and challenges
- Accelerating your personal and professional growth and development
- Learning to accept and act on valuable, constructive feedback
- Getting and staying motivated, on track and moving out of your comfort zone
- Preparing for a new promotion and role in management
- Developing your softer people skills
- Converting business challenges into opportunities that make you shine
- Aligning your personal goals, team goals, and the organizational goals for business success and synergy
- Improving interpersonal and professional communication
- Developing your executive presence
- Hiring the right people and building effective teams
- Acting as your strategic partner
- Developing leadership and time management skills
- Being your thinking partner for support and guidance
- Clarifying issues and developing action plans
- Building your confidence and unleashing your hidden potential
- Improving your personal effectiveness
- Facilitating professional and personal development for individual growth, improved performance and contentment
In the end, it’s all about getting results! With the right kind of coaching coupled with your inherent drive and motivation, you can become a role model, go-to problem solver, respected leader, and an effective manager who will propel your organization (and your career) to new heights.
Why choose me for help?
For the better part of the last 20-years I’ve mentored, trained, advised, and coached my employees, colleagues, and clients and helped them develop the skills and confidence to move their careers forward. I’ve successfully built and managed strong teams of 5 and 105+, though most importantly, we accomplished great things and really enjoyed working together. For more about me, see my Why Deb? page.
What types of leaders do I coach?
At one time, professional coaching or executive coaching was considered more appropriate for upper management, however, more and more companies these days are recognizing the powerful benefits of providing coaching to any and all employees who are motivated to create a better life for themselves. I work with motivated leaders at all levels including:
- C-level executives
- Senior leaders
- Middle managers
- The newly promoted or those in new roles
- Individual contributors who want to expand their role
- Entire teams (both individually and as a whole)
Why is coaching worth the investment?
My clients will attest—both you and your organization should expect an exponential return on your investment in coaching with a process grounded in structured strategic planning, personal and organizational development, and effective execution.
And if you don’t want to take my word for it, the ROI from professional coaching, according to a Manchester Consulting Group study of Fortune 100 executives, the Economic Times reports “coaching resulted in a ROI of almost six times the program cost as well as a 77% improvement in relationships, 67% improvement in teamwork, 61% improvement in job satisfaction and 48% improvement in quality.” Additionally, a study of Fortune 500 telecommunications companies by MatrixGlobal found executive coaching resulted in a 529% ROI. This is when everyone wins—you, your team, and your organization… and in the end, your customers.
I invite you to contact me and see what professional coaching can do you for you AND your organization.
- [email protected]
- Make Appointment